Compact design, high performance energy usage.
With a heat output of 11 kW, the SIW 11TES delivers an impressive performance in large living areas up to 250 sqm –, yet is also extremely compact and fits in any cellar. With the 170 litre domestic hot water cylinder integrated at the top in the heat pump, the compact design with a width of just 60 cm is retained.
- Fast installation. Compact design with integrated components such as heating and brine circulating pump, as well as pressure gauge. Removable heat pump module for easy and safe transportation to the installation site.
- Space-saving. Heating and 170 litre domestic hot water cylinder for even the tightest spaces.
- Flexible. Can be expanded at any time to include passive cooling for efficient temperature control on hot days.
- Really quiet. Thanks to the enclosed compressor chamber and free-swinging compressor base plate.
- Future-orientated. Use of load-variable tariffs or self-produced PV-electricity possible: SmartGrid Ready.
- Intelligent. Eligible for funding in existing buildings thanks to high efficiency. Suitable for use in new builds for compliance with the German federal energy efficiency ordinance (EnEV) and Renewable Energy Heat Act (EEWärmeG).
- Economical. Highest efficiency class A++ for heating and top mark A for domestic hot water preparation.
Energy efficiency class* with 35 °C flow temperature: A+++
Heat output B0/W35: 10,5 kW
COP B0/W35: 5,0
Lower operating limit heat source (heating operation): -5 Grad
Upper operating limit heat source (heating operation): 25 Grad
Max. flow temperature: 62 Grad
Sound pressure level in 1 m (indoors): 31 dB(A)
Width: 590 mm
Height: 2000 mm
Depth: 734 mm
Weight: 287 kg
Important information for:
All models of the series:
Are you interested in regular maintenance or inspections on your system?
We are there for you.
Would you like more information on our products or do you have a question?
We will be happy to help.