Hot water from the air.
With a 289 litre cylinder volume, the DHW 300 is the ideal way to efficiently heat water up to 65 °C in a single-family home. It extracts up to 70 % of the energy required for heating from the surrounding air or from the waste heat found in the indoor air. That means the domestic hot water heat pump can be used independently of the heating method.
- Efficient heating Domestic hot water preparation from waste heat in single-family homes.
- Intelligent storage. Use your own photovoltaic energy for domestic hot water – with three different desired temperatures.
- Compatible in many ways. Remote control via energy management or building management systems possible via RS-485 interface.
- Comfortable. LC display with capacitive touch control.
- Economical. Minimal losses thanks to optimal insulation.
- Good-looking. Compact dimensions and modern design for the installation room.
Energy efficiency category* : A+
Nominal cylinder volume: 289 l
Lower/upper operating limit
on use of heat source for heat pump operation: +7 to +35 °C
Hot water adjustment range
in heat pump operation: +20 to +60 °C ±1.5 K
Net weight:107 kg
Dimensions (W x H x D): 740 x 1887 x 776 mm
*Range of energy efficiency category from A+ to F
Important information for:
- Private clients
All series models:
Are you interested in regular maintenance or inspections on your system?
We are there for you.
Would you like more information on our products or do you have a question?
We will be happy to help.