Compact and practical for the cellar.
The LI 9TU is a highly efficient air-to-water heat pump for indoor installation, which is perfect for small single family homes with little outside space. Its 9 kW heat output covers a heated living area of up to 200 sqm. Like practically all Glen Dimplex Thermal Solutions heat pumps, maximum flexibility also applies here. This starts with the intelligent air circuit, which enables flexible positioning on the wall or in a corner and runs right through to the range of different heat distribution systems and combinations (e.g. connection of oil or gas boiler).
- Naturally quiet. Slow-running EC-3D radial fan. Encapsulated compressor chamber and free swinging compressor base plate for solid-borne sound insulation.
- Low operating costs. High seasonal performance factors thanks to electronic expansion valve and high-performance evaporator.
- Reliable. Operational reliability via sensor monitoring of the refrigeration circuit with demand-based defrosting. Integrated thermal energy metering
- Expansion options. Bivalent or bivalent-renewable operation, distribution systems with mixed and unmixed heating circuits (e.g. underfloor heating and radiators). Even more efficient room temperature control Smart-RTC+.
- Future-orientated. Use of load-variable tariffs or self-produced PV-electricity possible: SmartGrid Ready.
- Flexible. The integrated air circuit with 90° air deflection enables installation in a corner without air ducts or wall installation with air ducts on the air outlet side. Variable installation thanks to air intake from the rear, flexible air outlet to the right, left or top, and the option of making the hydraulic connections from right to left.
- More efficiency. Extremely economical thanks to electronic expansion valve - achieves high seasonal performance factors with low operating costs. Efficiency rating A++.
Energy efficiency class* with 35 °C flow temperature: A++
Sound pressure level in 1 m (indoors): 42 dB(A)
Weight: 256 kg
Important information for:
All models of the series:
Are you interested in regular maintenance or inspections on your system?
We are there for you.
Would you like more information on our products or do you have a question?
We will be happy to help.