A package that both heats and cools.
Offers the same advantages as the HPL 6S-TURW package, but as a reversible air-to-water heat pump with cooling function. The advantage: just one system can keep you cosy and warm in winter and pleasantly cool in summer.
- Naturally quiet. Noise-optimised owls' wing fan. Encapsulated compressor chamber and free swinging compressor base plate for solid-borne sound insulation.
- Low operating costs. High seasonal performance factors thanks to electronic expansion valve and high-performance evaporator.
- Regulated cooling. Reversible heat pump for heating and cooling. Prepared for dynamic cooling (fan convection) and silent cooling (floor/wall/ceiling areas). Intelligent dew point regulation via the heat pump manager (e.g. with Smart-RTC+).
- Minimal space requirement thanks to installation close to walls and compact dimensions – minimum clearance from the wall on the intake side 50 cm.
- Reliable. Operational reliability via sensor monitoring of the refrigeration circuit with demand-based defrosting. Integrated thermal energy metering
- Easy to install. In cases of installation close to a wall in buildings which do not have a cellar, the pipework can be guided directly inside. Hydraulic connection of the heat pump optionally possible at the side or at the bottom.
- Flexible expansion options. Bivalent or bivalent-renewable operation, distribution systems with mixed and unmixed heating circuits (e.g. underfloor heating and radiators). Even more efficient room temperature control Smart-RTC+.
- Future-orientated. Use of load-variable tariffs or self-produced PV-electricity possible: SmartGrid Ready.
- Low installation effort. Space-saving combination of 100 l buffer tank and 300 l domestic hot water cylinder.
- Easy commissioning. Integrated heat pump manager and optimally coordinated hydraulic components.
Everything integrated. Three electronically controlled circulating pumps, safety valve (2/4/6kW) for heating support, flange heater with 1.5kW for thermal disinfection.
Energy efficiency class* with 35 °C flow temperature: A++
Cooling capacity A27/W18: 5,5 kW
EER A27/W18: 3,8
Cooling capacity max. A27/W18: 5,5 kW
EER A27/W18 (2 compressors): 3,8
Lower operating limit heat source (heating operation): -22 Grad
Upper operating limit heat source (heating operation): 35 Grad
Lower operating limit heat source (cooling operation): 15 Grad
Upper operating limit heat source (cooling operation): 40 Grad
Max. flow temperature: 60 Grad
Indoor component width: 710 mm
Height indoor component: 1890 mm
Depth indoor component: 950 mm
Indoor component weight: 205 kg
Sound pressure level in 10 m: 28 dB(A)
Sound pressure level in 10 m (lowered operation): 24 dB(A)
Width: 1350 mm
Height: 945 mm
Depth: 600 mm
Weight: 390 kg
Important information for:
All models of the series:
Are you interested in regular maintenance or inspections on your system?
We are there for you.
Would you like more information on our products or do you have a question?
We will be happy to help.