The saving package for small families.
The HPL 6S-TUW2 package consists of a high efficiency air-to-water heat pump (LA 6S-TU) with 6 kW heat output for outdoor installation and the Hydro-Tower HWK 230Econ5S for heating and domestic hot water preparation. The 200 l water cylinder and 60 l buffer tank are ideal for 4-person households with a heated living area of up to 140 sqm. A heat pump manager for control, an electronically controlled circulating pump, safety valve, pipe heater (2 kW) for heating support and flange heater with 1.5 kW for thermal disinfection are also integrated. The package has all the benefits of the LA S-TU series. This also includes easy installation and commissioning.
- Naturally quiet. Noise-optimised owls' wing fan. Encapsulated compressor chamber and free swinging compressor base plate for solid-borne sound insulation.
- Low operating costs. High seasonal performance factors thanks to electronic expansion valve and high-performance evaporator.
- Minimal space requirement thanks to installation close to walls and compact dimensions – minimum clearance from the wall on the intake side 50 cm.
- Reliable. Operational reliability via sensor monitoring of the refrigeration circuit with demand-based defrosting. Integrated thermal energy metering
- Easy to install. In cases of installation close to a wall in buildings which do not have a cellar, the pipework can be guided directly inside. Hydraulic connection of the heat pump optionally possible at the side or at the bottom.
- Flexible expansion options. Bivalent or bivalent-renewable operation, distribution systems with mixed and unmixed heating circuits (e.g. underfloor heating and radiators). Even more efficient room temperature control Smart-RTC+.
- Future-orientated. Use of load-variable tariffs or self-produced PV-electricity possible: SmartGrid Ready.
- Low installation effort. Space-saving combination of 100 l buffer tank and 300 l domestic hot water cylinder.
- Easy commissioning. Integrated heat pump manager and optimally coordinated hydraulic components.
Everything integrated. Three electronically controlled circulating pumps, safety valve (2/4/6kW) for heating support, flange heater with 1.5kW for thermal disinfection.
Energy efficiency class* with 35 °C flow temperature: A++
Lower operating limit heat source (heating operation): -22 Grad
Upper operating limit heat source (heating operation): 35 Grad
Max. flow temperature: 60 Grad
Indoor component width: 710 mm
Height indoor component: 1890 mm
Depth indoor component: 950 mm
Indoor component weight: 205 kg
Sound pressure level in 10 m: 25 dB(A)
Sound pressure level in 10 m (lowered operation): 24 dB(A)
Width: 1350 mm
Height: 945 mm
Depth: 600 mm
Weight: 390 kg
Important information for:
All models of the series:
Are you interested in regular maintenance or inspections on your system?
We are there for you.
Would you like more information on our products or do you have a question?
We will be happy to help.