For big demands and large areas.
The LA 60S-TUR is perfect for large-scale projects, such as apartment buildings or office blocks with a building heat consumption of up to 60 kW. The LA 60S-TUR is perfectly suited for heating and cooling in both new builds and existing buildings, as well as for providing process heat in commercial and industrial use. This air-to-water heat pump is highly efficient, reversible and equipped with two compressors that always work in a demand-based and cost-optimised way. Also available as LA 60S-TU for heating and domestic hot water preparation.
- Reliably future-proof. The R407C refrigerant used has a low GWP value of 1,774, meaning it is future-proof and fulfils the current specifications of the F-Gas Regulation.
- Optimal efficiency values. During heating, a COP of up to 4.5 is achieved – and therefore also high seasonal performance factors. With high flow temperatures up to 62 °C. The result: More energy efficiency and lower operating costs.
- Convenient operation. The outdoor unit is operated conveniently and easily via the colour touch display on the wall-mounted controller. It can be mounted in any heated cellar or utility room.
- Smart control. Using the Dimplex Home app (iOS/Android), you can access the heat pump control at any time and from anywhere. You can easily make the most important settings to the heat pump, such as summer/winter switching or setting the hot water temperature.
- More control. Integrated thermal energy meter for reliable measurement of the system efficiency.
- Flexible use. Can be combined perfectly with pre-configured hydraulics systems and other applications. To cover high outputs, parallel connection with up to four more devices is possible.
- More possibilities. Can be connected to higher-level building management systems via various network protocols, such as Modbus, BACnet, EIB/KNX.
- Intelligent. Eligible for funding in existing buildings thanks to high efficiency. Suitable for use in new builds for compliance with the German federal energy efficiency ordinance (EnEV) and Renewable Energy Heat Act (EEWärmeG).
Energy efficiency class* with 35 °C flow temperature: A++
Cooling capacity A27/W18: 34,6 kW
EER A27/W18: 3,6
Cooling capacity max. A27/W18: 67,8 kW
EER A27/W18 (2 compressors): 3,5
Lower operating limit heat source (heating operation): -22 Grad
Upper operating limit heat source (heating operation): 40 Grad
Lower operating limit heat source (cooling operation): 10 Grad
Upper operating limit heat source (cooling operation): 45 Grad
Max. flow temperature: 60 Grad
Sound pressure level in 10 m: 46 dB(A)
Sound pressure level in 10 m (lowered operation): 43 dB(A)
Width: 1900 mm
Height: 2300 mm
Depth: 1000 mm
Weight: 870 kg
Important information for:
All models of the series:
Are you interested in regular maintenance or inspections on your system?
We are there for you.
Would you like more information on our products or do you have a question?
We will be happy to help.