Heat large areas with groundwater.
The WI 120TU is a highly efficient water-to-water heat pump with 120 kW heat output. Installed indoors, it is the most efficient solution for newly built single family homes and apartment blocks, as well as renovations, with a heated living area of up to 2600 sqm. The universal design means that domestic hot water preparation can also be connected with this series.
- Naturally quiet. Sound-optimised through insulated metal casing and double vibration-isolated compressor.
- Low operating costs. High seasonal performance factors thanks to economizer and sensor monitoring of the refrigeration circuit for high operational reliability and integrated thermal energy metering.
- Expansion options. Bivalent or bivalent-renewable operation, distribution systems with mixed and unmixed heating circuits (e.g. underfloor heating and radiators). Even more efficient room temperature control Smart-RTC+.
- Future-orientated. Use of load-variable tariffs or self-produced PV-electricity possible: SmartGrid Ready.
- Intelligent. Eligible for funding in existing buildings thanks to high efficiency. Suitable for use in new builds for compliance with the German federal energy efficiency ordinance (EnEV) and Renewable Energy Heat Act (EEWärmeG).
- Excellent efficiency values. Demand-based regulation via two compressors in the refrigeration circuit – if only one is required, the other switches off.
Energy efficiency class* with 35 °C flow temperature: A+++
Heat output W10/W35: 61,6 kW
Heat output max. W10/W35: 118,5 kW
COP W10/W35: 5,9
Lower operating limit heat source (heating operation): 7 Grad
Upper operating limit heat source (heating operation): 25 Grad
Max. flow temperature: 62 Grad
Sound pressure level in 1 m (indoors): 53 dB(A)
Width: 1348 mm
Height: 1896 mm
Depth: 840 mm
Weight: 604 kg
All models of the series:
Are you interested in regular maintenance or inspections on your system?
We are there for you.
Would you like more information on our products or do you have a question?
We will be happy to help.