Warm water. From the air.
The DHW 301P(+) hot water heat pumps are an efficient and economical solution for hot water production. Quickly installed, they can meet the year-round demand for hot water comfort in detached houses, flats or smaller two-family houses - in new buildings as well as in modernisation projects. The energy required for heating is extracted from the outside air (> -7°C), the ambient air or the air present in an adjacent room (waste heat). In addition, household rooms or cellars can be dehumidified or ventilated. A hot water temperature of up to 60°C is possible in pure heat pump operation. Optionally, thermal disinfection can be set up to 65°C by means of an additional electrical heating element. The DHW 301P series is ideal for combination with photovoltaic systems for intelligent use of self-generated PV energy. The hot water heat pumps impress with a low GWP of 3 due to the natural refrigerant propane (R290) and a COP of 3.10.
- Efficient and economical. Highly efficient hot water preparation with hot water temperatures up to 60°C in heat pump-only mode, additional heating element for thermal disinfection, energy efficiency class A+.
- Smart with PV connection. PV feed-in possible for heat pump and heating rod.
- Efficient heating and dehumidification. Use of the waste heat available in the cellar, heating or washing rooms and efficient dehumidification of household rooms or damp cellars.
- Simple and quick installation. Ideally suited for water heating in existing buildings due to simple installation and compact dimensions. Installation possible without air supply from adjacent rooms through air duct.
- Intuitive operation. Simple operation via rotary control and setting buttons for access to boost function, PV function, time programmes and much more.
Nominal storage volume: 270 l
Energy efficiency class*: A+
Lower/upper operating limit heat source
for heat pump operation: - 7 bis + 45 °C
Dimensions (W x H x D):
in heat pump operation: + 30 bis + 60 °C ±1.5 K
COP according to EN 16147: 3,51
Sound pressure level at 1 m (inside): 40 db (A)
Net weight: 83 kg
Dimensions (W x H x D): 630 x 1812 x 630 mm
*Spectrum of energy efficiency class from A+ to F
Important documents for:
All models of the series:
Always up to date.
Are you interested in regular maintenance or an inspection of your system?
We are here for you.
Would you like more information about our products or do you have a question?
We will be happy to help you.