Highly efficient use of the ground.
The SIH 90TU is extremely high-performance with its approx. 90 kW and designed for areas up to 2000 sqm in both commercial and residential buildings. For heating, as well as domestic hot water preparation – with a flow temperature up to 70° C. It is therefore ideal for new apartment blocks or those undergoing renovation. Thanks to its high energy efficiency, it fulfils the standard requirements of the German federal energy efficiency ordinance (EnEV) and Renewable Energy Heat Act (EEWärmeG) and is also certified for the government market incentive program of the BAFA.
- Extremely high performance. Designed for areas up to 2000 sqm.
- Fast installation. Variable connection options for brine and heating connections on the rear wall of the casing. Access for service work from the front, no minimum clearance required on the sides, accessible from underneath with a lift truck.
- Excellent efficiency values. Demand-based regulation via two compressors in the refrigeration circuit – if only one is required, the other switches off.
- Always comfortable. Quick domestic hot water preparation via a flow temperature up to 70 °C – depending on the day consumption.
- Future-orientated. Use of load-variable tariffs or self-produced PV-electricity possible: SmartGrid Ready.
- Legal requirements fulfilled. Renewable Energy Heat Act (EEWärmeG), EnEV requirements, Energy efficiency class A++ (integrated system label).
- Intelligent. Eligible for funding in existing buildings thanks to high efficiency. Suitable for use in new builds for compliance with the German federal energy efficiency ordinance (EnEV) and Renewable Energy Heat Act (EEWärmeG).
Energy efficiency class* with 35 °C flow temperature: A+++
Heat output B0/W35: 47,9 kW
COP B0/W35: 4,7
Heat output max. B0/W35: 88,6 kW
COP B0/W35: 4,3
Lower operating limit heat source (heating operation): -5 Grad
Upper operating limit heat source (heating operation): 25 Grad
Max. flow temperature: 70 Grad
Sound pressure level in 1 m (indoors): 55 dB(A)
Width: 1350 mm
Height: 1890 mm
Depth: 775 mm
Weight: 807 kg
Important information for:
- End customers
- Planners / Architects
Operating instructions for users for the heat pump manager
Operating instructions for installers for the heat pump manager
All models of the series:
Are you interested in regular maintenance or inspections on your system?
We are there for you.
Would you like more information on our products or do you have a question?
We will be happy to help.