This means that 200 sqm are heated and cooled efficiently.
The LA 9S-TUR is a reversible air-to-water heat pump with 9 kW heat output for outdoor installation. It is well prepared for dynamic cooling (fan convection) or silent cooling (floor/wall/ceiling areas). This makes it optimally suited for newly built single family homes, as well as for energy efficient renovations. It goes without saying that it also offers all the advantages of the LA 9S-TU - meaning it is also extremely flexible and easy to install.
- Naturally quiet. Noise-optimised owls' wing fan. Encapsulated compressor chamber and free swinging compressor base plate for solid-borne sound insulation.
- Low operating costs. High seasonal performance factors thanks to electronic expansion valve and high-performance evaporator.
- Regulated cooling. Reversible heat pump for heating and cooling. Prepared for dynamic cooling (fan convection) and silent cooling (floor/wall/ceiling areas). Intelligent dew point regulation via the heat pump manager (e.g. with Smart-RTC+).
- Minimal space requirement thanks to installation close to walls and compact dimensions – minimum clearance from the wall on the intake side 50 cm.
- Reliable. Operational reliability via sensor monitoring of the refrigeration circuit with demand-based defrosting. Integrated thermal energy metering
- Easy to install. In cases of installation close to a wall in buildings which do not have a cellar, the pipework can be guided directly inside. Hydraulic connection of the heat pump optionally possible at the side or at the bottom.
- Flexible expansion options. Bivalent or bivalent-renewable operation, distribution systems with mixed and unmixed heating circuits (e.g. underfloor heating and radiators). Even more efficient room temperature control Smart-RTC+.
- Future-orientated. Use of load-variable tariffs or self-produced PV-electricity possible: SmartGrid Ready.
Heat output max. A7/W35 | COP A7/W35: 8,4 kW | 4,8
Energy efficiency class* with 35 °C flow temperature: A+++
Cooling capacity A27/W18: 7,9 kW
EER A27/W18: 4,4
Lower operating limit heat source (heating operation): -22 Grad
Upper operating limit heat source (heating operation): 35 Grad
Lower operating limit heat source (cooling operation): 15 Grad
Upper operating limit heat source (cooling operation): 45 Grad
Max. flow temperature: 60 Grad
Sound pressure level in 10 m: 28 dB(A)
Sound pressure level in 10 m (lowered operation): 25 dB(A)
Width: 910 mm
Height: 1650 mm
Depth: 750 mm
Weight: 225 kg
Important information for:
- End customers
- Planners / Architects
Product data sheet for energy efficiency class
Integrated system label data sheet
Installation and operating instructions
Installation guide for Heat Pump Manager
Energy efficiency product label
Energy efficiency integrated system label
All models of the series:
Are you interested in regular maintenance or inspections on your system?
We are there for you.
Would you like more information on our products or do you have a question?
We will be happy to help.