Simply tap the ground.
The SI 6TU is a highly efficient brine-to-water heat pump that uses the thermal energy from the ground and can be installed easily indoors. With 6 kW heat output, it is the most efficient solution for newly built single family homes with a living area up to 140 sqm. Flexible expansion options are available thanks to the universal design. Domestic hot water preparation, for example, and the combination with an oil or gas boiler. Different heat distribution systems (radiators, underfloor heating, fan convectors) can also be connected here.
- Naturally quiet. Sound-optimised through insulated metal casing and double vibration-isolated compressor.
- Low operating costs. High seasonal performance factors thanks to economizer and sensor monitoring of the refrigeration circuit for high operational reliability and integrated thermal energy metering.
- Expansion options. Bivalent or bivalent-renewable operation, distribution systems with mixed and unmixed heating circuits (e.g. underfloor heating and radiators). Even more efficient room temperature control Smart-RTC+.
- Future-orientated. Use of load-variable tariffs or self-produced PV-electricity possible: SmartGrid Ready.
- Intelligent. Eligible for funding in existing buildings thanks to high efficiency. Suitable for use in new builds for compliance with the German federal energy efficiency ordinance (EnEV) and Renewable Energy Heat Act (EEWärmeG).
- Adjustable. Including for special applications, such as use with a heat source temperature up to –10 °C.
Energy efficiency class* with 35 °C flow temperature: A+++
Heat output B0/W35: 6,1 kW
COP B0/W35: 4,7
Lower operating limit heat source (heating operation): -5 Grad
Upper operating limit heat source (heating operation): 25 Grad
Max. flow temperature: 62 Grad
Sound pressure level in 1 m (indoors): 34 dB(A)
Width: 650 mm
Height: 845 mm
Depth: 565 mm
Weight: 119 kg
Important information for:
All models of the series:
Are you interested in regular maintenance or inspections on your system?
We are there for you.
Would you like more information on our products or do you have a question?
We will be happy to help.