efficient, quiet, space-saving.
Central ventilation unit with heat recovery. Incl. moisture recovery using an enthalpy heat exchanger. The ideal solution for new-build single-family homes, terraced houses or large flats. It makes it possible to comfortably ventilate and purge rooms without having to open any windows. There is no mould formation thanks to the intelligent ventilation function. And undesirable substances in the indoor air are detected. It ensures that the fabric of the building is preserved. It always ensures healthy, hygienic indoor air.
The design of the M Flex Air has a particular focus on compact dimensions. With a width of 53.4 cm and depth of 56.0 cm, the free-standing ventilation module fits easily into commercially available cabinet and kitchen units. M Flex Air combined with System M heat pumps is the perfect solution for a comprehensive heating, ventilation and cooling system. Particularly clever: various installation options mean that space can be saved in the boiler room or utility room.
The enthalpy heat exchanger recovers part of the air moisture contained in the exhaust air and can therefore provide a remedy when the indoor air is too dry. The ventilation system is especially effective when combined with the Dimplex air distribution system Air 56.
- Flexible installation. Reversible directions of air flow. Floor-standing or for wall assembly, vertically or horizontally orientated.
- Hygienic indoor air. Automatic operation using integrated air quality sensors in exhaust air and outside air. Pollen filter included as standard. Fine dust filter available as an accessory.
- Optional added comfort available. Integrable electric reheating register and pre-heating register. Feed side condensate connection for cooled building possible. Condensate siphon with dry-running and low pressure protection.
- Compact dimensions. Cabinet dimensions 560 x 534 mm (depth x width). Can be integrated into commercially available cabinet or kitchen units, e.g. in hallways, bathrooms and utility rooms.
- Tested safety. Fireplace safety function for volume flow balance.
- Simple operation. Display on unit with easy menu structure. Modbus interface as standard. Incorporation into EnOcean networks (wireless) and simple network connection via digital inputs and outputs possible. When combined with System M heat pumps, operated via touch display on the unit and using the GDTS Home app on a smart device such as a tablet or mobile phone.
Air volume flow min. – max.*: 50 – 320 m³/h
Ext. pressure difference (at 300m²/h): 170 Pa
Max. heat supply rate*: Up to 85 %
Air quality sensors: Integrated into exhaust air and outside air
Sound pressure level (at 250 m²/h at 1 m)*: 42 dB
Heat exchanger: Countercurrent with moisture recovery
Air duct connection: Ø 160 mm
Energy efficiency class**: A
Dimensions (W x H x D): 534 x 1360 x 560 mm
* Preliminary data.
** In a range from A+ to G.
Important documents for:
All series models:
Are you interested in regular maintenance or inspections on your system?
We are there for you.
Would you like more information on our products or do you have a question?
We will be happy to help.