You can’t get more quiet and flexible.
M Flex 6-9 is an air-to-water heat pump for heating purposes, consisting of a compact outdoor unit and a space-saving indoor unit. With a heat output of 6-9 kW, M Flex is the perfect solution for detached and semi-detached houses or even flats. For new buildings, renovations or modernisation. M Flex is less complex than comparable heat pump systems yet remains hugely flexible. Domestic hot water cylinders and central ventilation can be individually added, too. This enables M Flex to be adapted to your construction project at any time.
- Maximum flexibility. Domestic hot water cylinders or central ventilation can also be planned and ordered independently of M Flex. This means you can react flexibly to changes at short notice before installation.
- High level of integration. All relevant components are already integrated. As so much is ready-assembled ex works, installation is quick and easy.
- Extremely quiet. The outdoor unit has been specially optimised for installation close to walls. The special owls’ wing fan provides a naturally quiet sound. The compressor has been deliberately shifted into the indoor unit. This keeps noise emissions to a minimum, even at full heat output.
- Efficient. With inverter technology. The heat pump output is intelligently adapted to actual heat or hot water consumption. Verifiable efficiency thanks to certification measurement.
- Attractive design. Compact format. The M Flex design features reassuringly high-quality materials, clearly accentuated surfaces and excellent workmanship. The indoor and outdoor unit have an extremely space-saving design.
Energy efficiency class* with 35 °C flow temperature: A++
Lower operating limit heat source (heating operation): -22 Grad
Upper operating limit heat source (heating operation): 35 Grad
Max. flow temperature: 60 Grad
Indoor component width: 600 mm
Height indoor component: 1400 mm
Depth indoor component: 750 mm
Indoor component weight: 155 kg
Sound pressure level in 10 m: 25 dB(A)
Sound pressure level in 10 m (lowered operation): 24 dB(A)
Sound pressure level in 1 m (indoors): 34 dB(A)
Width: 850 mm
Height: 1230 mm
Depth: 600 mm
Weight: 245 kg
Important information for:
All models of the series:
Are you interested in regular maintenance or inspections on your system?
We are there for you.
Would you like more information on our products or do you have a question?
We will be happy to help.