You can’t get more quiet and flexible.
Comprising an unobtrusive outdoor unit and a compact indoor unit, M Flex 9-16 is the perfect heating system for detached/semi-detached/apartment buildings, along with commercial properties, due to its heat output of 9-16 kW. No matter whether for modernisation, renovation or new-build projects. Numerous components that would have to be bought and installed as add-ons with comparable heat pumps are already fitted at the factory. A domestic hot water cylinder or central ventilation unit can be added for maximum flexibility during planning.
- Maximum flexibility. Domestic hot water cylinders or central ventilation can also be planned and ordered independently of M Flex. This means you can react flexibly to changes at short notice before installation.
- High level of integration. All relevant components are already integrated. As so much is ready-assembled ex works, installation is quick and easy.
- Extremely quiet. The outdoor unit has been specially optimised for installation close to walls. The special owls’ wing fan provides a naturally quiet sound. The compressor has been deliberately shifted into the indoor unit. This keeps noise emissions to a minimum, even at full heat output.
- Efficient. With inverter technology. The heat pump output is intelligently adapted to actual heat or hot water consumption. Verifiable efficiency thanks to certification measurement.
- Eligible for subsidies. When old oil heating is replaced, the investment costs are subsidised by the state by BAFA, The Federal Office for Economic Affairs and Export Control. Up to 35%.
- Attractive design. Compact format. The M Flex design features reassuringly high-quality materials, clearly accentuated surfaces and excellent workmanship. The indoor and outdoor unit have an extremely space-saving design.
Energy efficiency class* with 35 °C flow temperature: A+++
Lower operating limit heat source (heating operation): -22 Grad
Upper operating limit heat source (heating operation): 35 Grad
Max. flow temperature: 60 Grad
Indoor component width: 600 mm
Height indoor component: 1400 mm
Depth indoor component: 750 mm
Indoor component weight: 175 kg
Sound pressure level in 10 m: 25 dB(A)
Sound pressure level in 10 m (lowered operation): 24 dB(A)
Sound pressure level in 1 m (indoors): 34 dB(A)
Width: 850 mm
Height: 1230 mm
Depth: 600 mm
Weight: 273 kg
Important information for:
All models of the series:
Are you interested in regular maintenance or inspections on your system?
We are there for you.
Would you like more information on our products or do you have a question?
We will be happy to help.